We wanted to give you an update on the Inflatable 5k series with regard to the current COVID-19 Global Pandemic. In line with the current Government guidelines, we have taken the difficult and sad decision to postpone our events up to mid July 2020. These events have been moved to dates later in 2020 and 2021.
Our events from August onwards are still scheduled and we are v hopeful they will take place, but we are monitoring the situation very closely. If the current restrictions remain in place for an extended period of time and it becomes necessary to postpone your event, we will let you know via email, text and Facebook posts straight away.
Our aim is to put on an amazing and safe event for you and we give you our promise that we will always put your safety first in making decisions. We look forward to giving you an update closer to the event.
All the best and keep safe,
Inflatable 5k Team.